CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2016 – what’s happening?
– We will conduct Cooking Classes as usual for the Christmas holiday.
– On December 31, we will only conduct the extra class that
starts at 11.30am
(the fun Naked Chefs Night in the evening)
December 24th and 25th
A special 5 dish CHRISTMAS TASTING MENU !
1. BBQ’d marinated mega King Shrimp on a bed of Mango Salsa
2. Brochette with Grilled aubergine salad & feta
3. Stir-fried Clams, in roasted chili paste
4. Crispy King Mackerel with Potato/Parmesan Puree & Red Wine Sauce infused with mushrooms
5. Chocolate mouse infused with ginger
+ A complimentary glass of chilled Mulled wine (Gløgg) before you sit down for dinner.
Dinner is served between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Since Christmas is about sharing, we will make long tables so guests from around the world can interact with each other. Adults will be upstairs, and families with children under 12 years will be downstairs and on the beach.
• Adults 5 dish menu: 880 baht
• Vegetarian 5 dish menu: 780 baht
• Kids-dish (BBQ Chicken thighs & potato mash & ice cream:180 baht
Advanced bookings should be made. Limited spaces. We ask for a 500 baht deposit for reservations these two days.
Special New Year’s Eve Happening – December 31st.
THE NAKED CHEF’S NIGHT!
Since it has been so much fun the last 11 years, we are bringing back this special event again! This is a chilled out nice night, where people get to meet each other from around the world.
Old, young, couples or singles, it doesn’t matter.
The feedback we have is: ” The best New Years Eve EVER!”
Here is a chance for the men to show off their culinary skills!
The MEN do the cooking, and then serve their tasty “Food-of-art” to the ladies.
• The MEN meet up at precisely 5 p.m.
(Ladies can come for sunset at 18:30 & relax at the beach bar)
• We will eat around 20.30
• We go out in longtail boats to see the fireworks (with adult punch on board)
• A special and fun night to remember!
• 3 types of MUSSEL Dishes (Thai style – French style – Spanish style)
• Saty chicken, shrimp and tofu
• Tangy coconut soup (vegan)
• Masaman curry (vegan)
• Garlic bread (vegan)
• Pasta (vegan)
• Mango sticky rice (vegan)
• Chocolate mousse
Reserve your tickets in advance. Limited space! (Advance booking and payment is required)
1400 Baht per person – Vegetarian menu 1000 baht
(Children under 12 years 500 THB)
PS The “regular” Restaurant menu will not be served this day.