CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2017 – what’s happening?
– The Cooking and Cocktail Experience, Bar, Cocktail Classes and serving Tapas plates will be open as usual for the Christmas holiday.
– Open on Sunday December 24th. too!
– Special X-mas Tapas plates on the 24th. and 25th.
Special New Year’s Eve Happening – December 31st.
THE NAKED CHEF’S NIGHT!
Since it has been so much fun the last 11 years, we are bringing back this special event again! This is a chilled out nice night, where people get to meet each other from around the world.
Old, young, couples or singles, it doesn’t matter.
The feedback we have is: ” The best New Years Eve EVER!”
Here is a chance for the men to show off their culinary skills!
The MEN do the cooking, and then serve their tasty “Food-of-art” to the ladies.
• The MEN meet up at precisely 5 p.m.
• Cocktail class for the ladies @ 6.30pm.
• Eat around 8.30pm
• Out in Longtail boats at 11.30pm, to watch the
Fire works, with complementary
• 3 types of MUSSEL dishes:
– Thai style – French style – Spanish style
with allot of wine….
• BBQ Jumbo Prawns or (bell peppers
w/mango salsa -vegan)
• Masaman curry (vegan)
• Pasta tomato kiddo (vegan)
• Garlic breado (vegan)
• Mango sticky rice (vegan)
• Home made Brownie’s (vegan)
Reserve your tickets in advance. Limited space! (Advance booking and payment is required)
1400 Baht per person – Vegetarian menu 1000 baht
(Children under 12 years 500 THB)
PS The “regular” Restaurant menu will not be served this day.