RATES AT TIME FOR LIME’S THAI COOKING SCHOOL
Main Class (16.00 – 21.30):
1. “THE SINGLE COOKING CHEF” Price: 2,000 THB per person
For those who want a “FULL ON, HARD CORE” from A-Z cooking class experience.
You have your own cooking station and cook your own food.
2. “THE PARTNER PACKAGE” Price: 3,400 THB total for both
Perfect for pairs who want to share the experience and save, not only time behind the stove but 600B too, whilst utilizing our idyllic beach setting and chilling out. A fun and easy Cocktail Class for one partner to learn one or more of our “Famous” Signature Cocktails is offered too.
How the “The Partner Package” works:
- Pairs will enjoy the same recipes/transport etc. and amount of food, but alternate at one cooking station.
- Both partners can participate in the informative Theory and Tasting introduction.
Then, partners take turns learning to prepare dishes while the other relaxes: sipping on a signature cocktail, mingling – all on the beach front!
- Partners may switch halfway or one partner can choose to be “lazy” the whole time.
It’s up to you!
- Non Cooking partners are welcome to take pictures from our second floor overlooking the cooking class, and of course check on how their partner is doing in the kitchen! Keep in mind, however, that once the kitchen gets moving it’s best to take a step back, relax, and let your partner work their magic in the kitchen.
As a SINGLE CHEF you can participate in either one or up to six different Main classes, as the menu changes every day at our cooking school. You can start any day.
1 class: 2000 THB
2 classes: 3600 THB
3 classes: 5200 THB
4 classes: 6400 THB
5 classes: 8000 THB
6 classes: 9600 THB
As you see above if you take more than one cooking class, discounts are given, but only by booking directly with Time for Lime.
Extra class (11.30 – 15.30):
“THE SINGLE COOKING CHEF” Price: 1,600 THB per person
This class will only be held if our main class is full. (Usually NOV. 15 – JAN. 15)
We don’t offer online bookings for extra class at the moment, so please fill out the form under Contact.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR THAI COOKING CLASS
As spaces are limited and tend to fill up quickly, we strongly advise you to book and confirm by payment in advance. (Dec., Jan., & Feb minimum 2 days, the rest of the year minimum 1 day in advance).
By booking with us directly, Lanta Animal Welfare will receive MORE money than if you book through your resort or an agency (even if you only ask them to call).
1st. choice. Stop by in advance.
Check out our place, and confirm your booking with full payment.
(Happy Hours on our famous cocktails: 16.00 – 18.30 pm)
Times for stopping by:
Monday – Saturday: 10.00 – 23.00
Sunday: 10.00 – 16.00 (Cooking School, Restaurant & bar Closed)
2nd choice – Online.
You can see availabilty and book yourself by clicking the BOOK NOW button on bottom of the page.
LAST MINUTE?: We don’t take online bookings the same day, but you can stop by and book with a payment.
Refunds (for what ever the cause) will only be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours PRIOR TO THE ACTIVITY START.